Settling in

So Oscar is now 11 days old and we are all settling in to a routine. The first few nights we didn't get much sleep but now he is doing much better (mostly), although changing nappies is still a shock at 3am. Last night I cautiously removed his nappy after making sure he wasn't going to pee, then of course he did and I had to ditch the fresh nappy I was about to use. Then he did it again as I was getting the 2nd nappy ready and I had to clean him up again, oh what fun! I guess there are just going to be some good and some bad nappy changes and that's that.

We went to Tom and Melissa's place last night which is close by and baby friendly. Oscar behaved very well and didn't cry much all night. I think taking him places is a good way to tire him out a bit, or maybe it is all just random how much he sleeps? time will tell.

Comments